The Write Stuff
What’s your business?
Over the past couple decades, I’ve written for clients who sell everything from burgers to bus service, natural gas to Natural Hazards Disclosures, coffee to kiwi fruit, healthcare to software, plus electric guitars, fast cars, and plenty in between.
Drop me a line when you’re ready to tell your audience some new stories.
Brand development and naming, headlines, content marketing, press releases, social media marketing, PPC ad campaigns, SEO writing, blogging, scripts, business presentations, articles, proofing and editing.
- Direct-Response Results: Wrote direct mail campaign that increased a national Medicare plan’s ranking from 3 to 4.5 stars (out of 5 possible).
- Worldwide Impressions: Wrote integrated press release that generated more than a billion impressions for first-ever Guinness Book of World Records stunt featuring skydiver Luke Aikens jumping from 25,000 ft. without a parachute on live television. (Spoiler alert: he landed safely.)
- New Product-Category Launch: Ever use a portable USB flash drive? I developed the campaign to introduce M-Systems’ flash-memory storage technology to OEM manufacturers (e.g., IBM, Cisco, et al) in the U.S.
- User-Generated Content: Developed “D.I.Y. TV” integrated campaign for Omnitrans bus service that motivated local students to create their own video commercials promoting the bus to other students. The successful campaign repeated a second year.
- Innovative Contests: Created print campaign for Wyle Electronics promoting their Engineering Design contest, featuring an EV1 electric car (lease only) grand prize that generated the contest’s largest-ever response. Also developed a contest to promote Belkin’s IoT brand, Wemo, that pushed their #WEMOthat hashtag to the top of the trending list at CES.